QNX NEWSGROUPS ----- THAT'S A MESS -----

bridged with qdn.public.neutrino

QNX NEWSGROUPS ----- THAT'S A MESS -----

Postby Alain Bonnefoy » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:00 pm

Hi,
Since the beginning of the year there is a big problem about our newsgroups.
When we ask a question, nobody answers and when we look at inn.qnx.com
we can see messages posted this new year in, for example,
qdn.public.qnxrtp.os, qnx.rtos, qdn.public.neutrino.

Could you please make a clean in inn.qnx.com, advise once again
everybody about what are the NEW newsgroups and deleting the obsolete ones!!

Thanks for your understanding,

Sorry for the crossposting, but now I really don't know who is
listenning what!!!!!

Alain.
Alain Bonnefoy

Re: QNX NEWSGROUPS ----- THAT'S A MESS -----

Postby Mario Charest » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:17 pm

When we ask a question, nobody answers and when we look at inn.qnx.com
we can see messages posted this new year in, for example,
qdn.public.qnxrtp.os, qnx.rtos, qdn.public.neutrino.

Could you please make a clean in inn.qnx.com, advise once again
everybody about what are the NEW newsgroups and

deleting the obsolete ones!!

Delete ??????? My god no, read only would be better ;-)

Thanks for your understanding,

Sorry for the crossposting, but now I really don't know who is
listenning what!!!!!

Alain.
Mario Charest

Re: QNX NEWSGROUPS ----- THAT'S A MESS -----

Postby Bill Caroselli » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:59 pm

Mario Charest <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote:
MC > "Alain Bonnefoy" <alain.bonnefoy@icbt.com> wrote in message

deleting the obsolete ones!!

MC > Delete ??????? My god no, read only would be better ;-)

ABSOLUTELY ! Don't ever delete old messages.
Bill Caroselli

Re: QNX NEWSGROUPS ----- THAT'S A MESS -----

Postby Alain Bonnefoy » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:42 pm

Ok,Ok, no problem!!!!!!

Bill Caroselli a écrit:

Mario Charest <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote:
MC > "Alain Bonnefoy" <alain.bonnefoy@icbt.com> wrote in message

deleting the obsolete ones!!

MC > Delete ??????? My god no, read only would be better ;-)

ABSOLUTELY ! Don't ever delete old messages.

Alain Bonnefoy

Return to qdn.public.neutrino

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron