Skip navigation.
Home
The QNX Community Portal

View topic - Hi all

Hi all

All topics.

Hi all

Postby Pupi » Sun May 18, 2008 5:16 pm

My Name is Juan Manuel, I'm from Argentina, Im not new here as user of openqnx, my first logging was 4 years ago, but never try the forum until now... Glad to see how it works...
Four years ago I was very timid and young to forums, but I grow up... :) I'm studying low level languages (C & Assembly) and system architectures, and I consider QNX a great platform to do it, I always count with it when I need.
I have at home 4 machines, 1 with linux/windows, 1 powerbook g3 (mac), 1 64 bits pc with vista and a Compact laptop with QNX Neutrino on it, and all of them works together healthy as the first day.
Hope we see us regularly here, cheers to everyone! :wink:
Pupi

Re: Hi all

Postby rgallen » Thu May 22, 2008 6:37 pm

Pupi wrote:My Name is Juan Manuel, I'm from Argentina, Im not new here as user of openqnx, my first logging was 4 years ago, but never try the forum until now... Glad to see how it works...
Four years ago I was very timid and young to forums, but I grow up... :) I'm studying low level languages (C & Assembly) and system architectures, and I consider QNX a great platform to do it, I always count with it when I need.
I have at home 4 machines, 1 with linux/windows, 1 powerbook g3 (mac), 1 64 bits pc with vista and a Compact laptop with QNX Neutrino on it, and all of them works together healthy as the first day.
Hope we see us regularly here, cheers to everyone! :wink:

Hi Juan,

Are you aware of Foundry 27 (the open source site for QNX)? There are also many useful forums there as well (it is a complement to openqnx, not a replacement :-)
rgallen
QNX Master

RE: Re: Hi all

Postby catuogno » Thu May 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Hola , pasaba por aca y vi un argentino en el forum,, nos vemos... Guille.- tambien de AR
catuogno

Nice to meet

Postby muttleychess » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi
I am newcomer in QNX , I would like to know How can I to get and to install a example QNX

Whrere can I to find tutorial ?

Thank you in advance :oops: :cry:
muttleychess

RE: Nice to meet

Postby ysinitsky » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:53 pm

ysinitsky

Return to Cafe