NVIDIA (纳斯达克代码：NVDA) 是一家计算机技术公司，公司一直在 GPU 加速计算的行业中勇当开路先锋。NVIDIA 以满足全球最苛刻的用户需求为己任，为游戏玩家、设计师以及科学家提供产品、服务以及软件，在虚拟现实、人工智能、专业可视化以及自动驾驶汽车等领域中带来出色的用户体验。
职位要求：熟悉汽车系统软件开发流程，有QNX 或者 Hypervisor 或者 Radar相关经验 为佳
简历投递: firstname.lastname@example.org Wechat: 1751315121
Automotive Solution Engineer -Shanghai
READY TO HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD?
The automotive industry is at disruption & NVIDIA is at the forefront of the autonomous vehicle revolution, powering many key solutions for major car manufacturers. We are engaged in the key areas of automotive business where visual computing & AI matters: AI Cockpit and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).
Autonomous vehicles need a supercomputer on wheels, it's an AI & SW heavy computational challenge. There isn't an off-the-shelf platform which stands up to this challenge, so we are building our own.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We are looking for experienced Automotive Software Solution Engineer based in Shanghai whose talents include understand the "big picture" as well as the details. The person will work closely with external and internal software groups to develop and integrate software and systems that will pull together diverse SW components as the platform of advanced cockpit or driving platforms.
• You will work with premier automotive customers to solve system problems, including regular onsite support.
• You will supply to software for visual computing module based on NVIDIA Tegra processors.
• You will be part of an internationally distributed team with remote locations in US, APAC and India.
• You regularly will be engaged with customer to provide technical support and pursue system issues.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE:
• Have a master or PhD in EE/CS or closely related field (or additional equivalent experience) with 6+ year of relevant work and lab experience.
• Have a deep understanding of programming languages in C and C++
• Be familiar with source control tools (git, Perforce, etc).
• Have experience working on complex automotive or consumer embedded systems on the PDK or BSP Level.
• Have a deep understanding about Linux/QNX operating system.
• Have ability to debug at board and chip level and appropriate probing hardware.
• Be familiar with debugging real-time, safety critical systems with fast data flows over buses like PCIE/CAN/GMSL2.
我们是Glassdoor选出的“最佳工作场所” 我们是《人物》选出的“年度关爱公司 ” 我们是《财富》选出的“全球最受赞赏公司” 我们这里还有“评价最高的CEO” 我们，就是AI计算的引领者NVIDIA, 梦想的机会就在眼前 ,你来不来？
中文QNX 讨论: 欢迎大家灌水，讨论有关QNX 问题。
1 帖子 • 分页： 1 / 1