Linksys LNE-100TX NIC?

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.newuser
Post Reply
Dale Frameli

Linksys LNE-100TX NIC?

Post by Dale Frameli » Sun Nov 24, 2002 4:34 pm

Anyone successfully use the Linksys LNE100TX - EtherFast 10/100 LAN Card
with QNX?

It's not on the QNX compatable hardware list...

Thanks,
Dale

Dave Boltz

Re: Linksys LNE-100TX NIC?

Post by Dave Boltz » Mon Dec 09, 2002 4:11 pm

Please don't cross post. See your post in qdn.public.qnxrtp.installation

Regards,
Dave B.

"Dale Frameli" <dframeli@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
Anyone successfully use the Linksys LNE100TX - EtherFast 10/100 LAN Card
with QNX?

It's not on the QNX compatable hardware list...

Thanks,
Dale

Danny Grimes

Re: Linksys LNE-100TX NIC?

Post by Danny Grimes » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:38 am

I have that card and it was recognized during install as a tulip card by
QNX, and works fine, but only at 10mb or less. Sorry I'm not able to give
you more tech info.

Danny Grimes
Solarisite Custom Computers

Hugh Brown

Re: Linksys LNE-100TX NIC?

Post by Hugh Brown » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:21 pm

What version of the O/S are you running?

"Danny Grimes" <solarisite@insightbb.com> wrote in message
I have that card and it was recognized during install as a tulip card by
QNX, and works fine, but only at 10mb or less. Sorry I'm not able to give
you more tech info.

Danny Grimes
Solarisite Custom Computers

Post Reply