std::terminate

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.newuser
Post Reply
AGB

std::terminate

Post by AGB » Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:34 pm

Hi,
I'm trying to compile some code on qnx 6.2, using CC. However, I get
errors saying that "undefined reference to 'std::terminate()".
Presumably this means that I need to change the include? What should I
include?

Thanks,
Alastair.

Chris McKillop

Re: std::terminate

Post by Chris McKillop » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:06 pm

AGB <agb32@nospam.remove.this.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to compile some code on qnx 6.2, using CC. However, I get
errors saying that "undefined reference to 'std::terminate()".
Presumably this means that I need to change the include? What should I
include?
Could you post your linker command line?

chris

--
Chris McKillop <cdm@qnx.com> "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Software Engineer, QSSL -- Lewis Carroll --
http://qnx.wox.org/

AGBasden

Re: std::terminate

Post by AGBasden » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:16 am

Chris McKillop wrote:
AGB <agb32@nospam.remove.this.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to compile some code on qnx 6.2, using CC. However, I get
errors saying that "undefined reference to 'std::terminate()".
Presumably this means that I need to change the include? What should I
include?



Could you post your linker command line?

chris


Heres the includes. I have found that putting -lcpp on the libraries
line enables it to compile, so I suspect this is the correct thing to do
(though it freezes the system when run, though thats probably the fault
of the pci device its trying to run!).

INCLUDEDIR=-I/usr/include -I$(PREFIX_ROOT)src/headers/common\
-I$(PREFIX_ROOT)src/headers/hostLIBRARIES =
$(PREFIX_ROOT)/lib/obj/neutrino/genlib.a

Thanks.

Frank Liu

Re: std::terminate

Post by Frank Liu » Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:35 pm

AGBasden <agb32@getridof.replacewith.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
Heres the includes. I have found that putting -lcpp on the libraries
line enables it to compile, so I suspect this is the correct thing to do
(though it freezes the system when run, though thats probably the fault
of the pci device its trying to run!).

INCLUDEDIR=-I/usr/include -I$(PREFIX_ROOT)src/headers/common\
-I$(PREFIX_ROOT)src/headers/hostLIBRARIES =
$(PREFIX_ROOT)/lib/obj/neutrino/genlib.a

Thanks.
there is a bug in the QNX tools ...
I bet your genlib.a was created using qcc/gcc instead of QCC/g++.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.newuser”