What licenses I shoul buy?

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.newuser
Post Reply
Valentin Sandu

What licenses I shoul buy?

Post by Valentin Sandu » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:45 am

Dear Sir/Madam

I just finished development for an embedded application which run on a
single board computer.

Development was started for learning purpose and was made using QNX RTP
non-commercial version.

At this moment I found a customer which want to buy 4 SBC's installed with
my application into flash memory.

My question is what licenses I should buy now from QNX in order to have the
right to build and sell the application.

I mention here that my application requires only the following QNX modules:

startup-bios

procnto

devc-con

seedres

pci-bios

io-net

ifconfig

devc-ser8250

devc-pty

libc.so

devn-rtl.so

npm-ttcpip.so or npm-tcpip.so

libsocket.so

ksh

pshutdown

esh

Photon

io-graphics

phfontFF

pterm

devi-hirun

phshutdown

pwm

devg-cyrix

libAp.so

libdisputil.so

libffb.so

libm.so

libph.so

libphexlib.so

libphrender.so

and also a minimal set of Photon fonts.

Thank you in advance,

Valentin Sandu

Mario Charest

Re: What licenses I shoul buy?

Post by Mario Charest » Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:49 pm

"Valentin Sandu" <valisandu@pcnet.ro> wrote in message
Dear Sir/Madam

I just finished development for an embedded application which run on a
single board computer.

Development was started for learning purpose and was made using QNX RTP
non-commercial version.

At this moment I found a customer which want to buy 4 SBC's installed with
my application into flash memory.

My question is what licenses I should buy now from QNX in order to have
the
right to build and sell the application.
You need to buy one devlopment seat. Since you use NC to develop it (i
assume) the SE should be fine (half the price of the PE).

Then you need to buy 4 runtimes. I don't have a clue what prices are for
that. You will need to contact sales for that info.
[...]

David Gibbs

Re: What licenses I shoul buy?

Post by David Gibbs » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:14 pm

Valentin Sandu <valisandu@pcnet.ro> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam
You would be best to contact either sales directly by phone,
or maybe email.

+1 613 591 0931
I think: sales@qnx.com

You will probably be referred to the office or distributor for
your area (I'm not sure off-hand where .ro is), who will then
handle things from there.

http://www.qnx.com/support/training/
Please followup in this newsgroup if you have further questions.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.newuser”