Adaptec SCSI AIC-7899W

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.installation
Post Reply
Johannes

Adaptec SCSI AIC-7899W

Post by Johannes » Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:41 am

Can anyone tell me if 6.2.1 support this SCSI or not? I have browsed QNX web
site and it says that it supports AIC-7899, but I am not sure if that means
include or not include AIC-7899W

Johannes

Re: Adaptec SCSI AIC-7899W

Post by Johannes » Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:22 pm

I have the following error when booting from CD:
aha8_chim_ini: Unable to verify hardware
aha8_init: Unable to initialize CHIM

What does it mean?

"Johannes" <Jsukamtoh@infolink.co.id> wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if 6.2.1 support this SCSI or not? I have browsed QNX
web
site and it says that it supports AIC-7899, but I am not sure if that
means
include or not include AIC-7899W

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.installation”