Trouble with tftp

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.installation
Post Reply
Denis Baxter

Trouble with tftp

Post by Denis Baxter » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:56 pm

Hi I am trying to connect to my internal QNX 6.2.1 machine with tftp to
transfer a couple of files but it does not work.
I did a netstat -an and my service is up.
My config file looks like this:
tftp Stream tcp nowait root /user/sbin/tftpd in.tftpd -S /tfptboot

I made sure to chmod 777 every thing in the /tftpboot directory including
the directory.

It gives me this error when I try to get something:

error code 2: Access violation

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Denis

Chris McKillop

Re: Trouble with tftp

Post by Chris McKillop » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:41 pm

Denis Baxter <tuntto@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi I am trying to connect to my internal QNX 6.2.1 machine with tftp to
transfer a couple of files but it does not work.
I did a netstat -an and my service is up.
My config file looks like this:
tftp Stream tcp nowait root /user/sbin/tftpd in.tftpd -S /tfptboot

I made sure to chmod 777 every thing in the /tftpboot directory including
the directory.

It gives me this error when I try to get something:

error code 2: Access violation

Any help would be appreciated
Are you giving the full path? ie: /tftpboot/myfile.txt

Denis Baxter

Re: Trouble with tftp

Post by Denis Baxter » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:48 pm

Thanks that was the problem

Denis

"Chris McKillop" <cdm@qnx.com> wrote in message
Denis Baxter <tuntto@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi I am trying to connect to my internal QNX 6.2.1 machine with tftp to
transfer a couple of files but it does not work.
I did a netstat -an and my service is up.
My config file looks like this:
tftp Stream tcp nowait root /user/sbin/tftpd in.tftpd -S
/tfptboot

I made sure to chmod 777 every thing in the /tftpboot directory
including
the directory.

It gives me this error when I try to get something:

error code 2: Access violation

Any help would be appreciated

Are you giving the full path? ie: /tftpboot/myfile.txt

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.installation”