Post Reply
Tom

gdb - info float

Post by Tom » Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:50 pm

hello,

Is there a way to enable the FPU in gdb? When I do a "info float"
it says it's not supported on the processor.
btw, i tried it on a Celeron 1.2g and a P3 550.

Tom.

Kris Warkentin

Re: gdb - info float

Post by Kris Warkentin » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:17 pm

Up until now, we haven't had floating point support in gdb. I've completed
the x86 support but not all of it will be in the upcoming 6.2.1 release.
This is because it required a slight change to procnto and it was too late
to put it in. It will definitely be there for the next release though.

cheers,

Kris

"Tom" <pwc@ag-signs.com> wrote in message news:avsccq$ool$1@inn.qnx.com...
hello,

Is there a way to enable the FPU in gdb? When I do a "info float"
it says it's not supported on the processor.
btw, i tried it on a Celeron 1.2g and a P3 550.

Tom.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.devtools”