Search menu

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.devtools
Post Reply
Johannes

Search menu

Post by Johannes » Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:59 am

Hi, I am using Momentics PE 6.2.1B. I remember that I could select Search
menu in the file editor. But I am not sure what have I done that disable the
Search menu when I press right click on the mouse. Thus I cannot search in a
file. Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong? or is it the side effect of
my upgrade to 6.2.2B? Thanks

Chris McKillop

Re: Search menu

Post by Chris McKillop » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:11 pm

Johannes <Jsukamtoh@infolink.co.id> wrote:
Hi, I am using Momentics PE 6.2.1B. I remember that I could select Search
menu in the file editor. But I am not sure what have I done that disable the
Search menu when I press right click on the mouse. Thus I cannot search in a
file. Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong? or is it the side effect of
my upgrade to 6.2.2B? Thanks
Which editor?

Johannes

Re: Search menu

Post by Johannes » Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:17 am

C source file editor, I assume it is the default editor from Momentics.

"Chris McKillop" <cdm@qnx.com> wrote in message
Johannes <Jsukamtoh@infolink.co.id> wrote:
Hi, I am using Momentics PE 6.2.1B. I remember that I could select
menu in the file editor. But I am not sure what have I done that disable
the
Search menu when I press right click on the mouse. Thus I cannot search
in a
file. Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong? or is it the side
effect of
my upgrade to 6.2.2B? Thanks

Which editor?

Johannes

Re: Search menu

Hi Chris, have you any idea what's wrong here? I am using Windows XP.

Post by Chris McKillop » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:56 pm

Johannes <Jsukamtoh@infolink.co.id> wrote:
Hi Chris, have you any idea what's wrong here? I am using Windows XP.
If you want to search in the file you are currently editing, try hitting
Ctrl-F. Does that work?

Johannes

Re: Search menu

Ctrl-F works, but right click menu has search option disable.

Post by Chris McKillop » Sat Oct 18, 2003 6:42 am

Johannes <Jsukamtoh@infolink.co.id> wrote:
Ctrl-F works, but right click menu has search option disable.
And this is when editing a .c or .cpp source file?

Johannes

Re: Search menu

Post by Johannes » Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:05 am

And .h file. I am not sure about others. I try to edit my own makefile, the
right button does not show Search menu at all. In .c .cpp and .h, the Search
menu is there but disable (grey color)

Post by David Gibbs » Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:14 pm

Johannes <Jsukamtoh@infolink.co.id> wrote:
And .h file. I am not sure about others. I try to edit my own makefile, the
right button does not show Search menu at all. In .c .cpp and .h, the Search
menu is there but disable (grey color)
Yeah, I see it too... editing a .c file.

Very odd.

http://www.qnx.com/support/training/
Please followup in this newsgroup if you have further questions.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.devtools”