Video compression for QNX

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.devtools
Post Reply
John Nagle

Video compression for QNX

Post by John Nagle » Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:01 pm

I'd like to compress and write video to a file in real time.
Is there support for this in the "Multimedia" API?
Everything I see there seems to assume you're reading content.

Has "ffmpeg" been ported to QNX? Anything else?

John Nagle

Igor Kovalenko

Re: Video compression for QNX

Post by Igor Kovalenko » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:32 am

I vaguely remember that ffmpeg was part of mplayer port.

"John Nagle" <nagle@downside.com> wrote in message
I'd like to compress and write video to a file in real time.
Is there support for this in the "Multimedia" API?
Everything I see there seems to assume you're reading content.

Has "ffmpeg" been ported to QNX? Anything else?

John Nagle

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.devtools”