packager: repdata

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.devtools
Post Reply
Alain Bonnefoy

packager: repdata

Post by Alain Bonnefoy » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:14 pm

Hi,
As I saw in your CDs, when you use license files in repdata, you provide
qpm and qpk files.
Is it possible to generate a qpr from packager, (in the case of repdata).

Today I generate a qpr with tar.

Alain.

Guest

Re: packager: repdata

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:57 pm

alain.bonnefoy@icbt.com sed in <3F9D3661.5030109@icbt.com>:
Is it possible to generate a qpr from packager, (in the case of repdata).
Today I generate a qpr with tar.
By default "packager" creates a .qpr, unless you mucked with
the "package.qpg" <QPG:Repository > attributes.

I've been generating .qpr-s including repdata by "packager" with no trouble.

See the tech article "Packaging Your QNX(R)-based Product - Part 2"
<URL:http://www.qnx.com/developer/articles/sep1401/>
<URL:http://www.qnx.com/developer/articles/s ... PGtags.htm>
for more info.
--
kabe

Jerry Chappell

Re: packager: repdata

Post by Jerry Chappell » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:25 pm

Excellent answer, kabe. Also note that using "packager -k" will prevent
generation of QPRs.
Jerry

<kabe@sra-tohoku.co.jp> wrote in message news:bnje90$hku$1@inn.qnx.com...
alain.bonnefoy@icbt.com sed in <3F9D3661.5030109@icbt.com>:

Is it possible to generate a qpr from packager, (in the case of
repdata).
Today I generate a qpr with tar.

By default "packager" creates a .qpr, unless you mucked with
the "package.qpg" <QPG:Repository > attributes.

I've been generating .qpr-s including repdata by "packager" with no
trouble.

See the tech article "Packaging Your QNX(R)-based Product - Part 2"
URL:http://www.qnx.com/developer/articles/sep1401/
URL:http://www.qnx.com/developer/articles/s ... PGtags.htm
for more info.
--
kabe

Alain Bonnefoy

Re: packager: repdata

Post by Alain Bonnefoy » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:42 am

Exact, and we talked about that feature few weeks ago Jerry!!! So absent
minded sometimes! :-[
Alain.

Jerry Chappell a écrit:
[...]

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.devtools”