emacs for QNX-RTP

Duss Pirmin

emacs for QNX-RTP

Post by Duss Pirmin » Mon Nov 20, 2000 2:12 pm

exists a emacs for QNX-RTP ?

thanks, Pirmin

Andrew Thomas

Re: emacs for QNX-RTP

Post by Andrew Thomas » Mon Nov 20, 2000 11:06 pm

anonymous FTP to 24.112.178.91

Cheers,
Andrew

"Duss Pirmin" <dus@beringer-engineering.ch> wrote in message
> exists a emacs for QNX-RTP ?

G. S. Marzot

Re: emacs for QNX-RTP

Post by G. S. Marzot » Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:21 pm

This site does not appear to be active anymore.

Is there a new location with Emacs available. Thanks in advance.

-GSM

Andrew Thomas wrote:
anonymous FTP to 24.112.178.91

Cheers,
Andrew

"Duss Pirmin" <dus@beringer-engineering.ch> wrote in message

exists a emacs for QNX-RTP ?

Chris McKillop

Re: emacs for QNX-RTP

Post by Chris McKillop » Wed Mar 06, 2002 2:21 am

Cogent has it in thier QNX repository. Go to www.qnxzone.com, communityZone
and under links there is the info you need to get access.

chris

Andrew Thomas wrote:
anonymous FTP to 24.112.178.91

Cheers,
Andrew

"Duss Pirmin" <dus@beringer-engineering.ch> wrote in message

exists a emacs for QNX-RTP ?

Re: emacs for QNX-RTP

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:25 pm

Hi Chris,

Can't seem to get to this repository. The cogent ftp site times out as well as
when I point the pkg installer at the repository. Any hints? have others had
success? thanks, GSM

ps. I got the devn-tulip.so working on the sandpoint by switching my Netgear NIC
to another slot as Jason suggested

Andrew Thomas wrote:
anonymous FTP to 24.112.178.91

Cheers,