Moving Win32 hosted SDK?

Kendall Bennett

Moving Win32 hosted SDK?

Post by Kendall Bennett » Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I just realised after the install of the Win32 hosted QNX6 SDK that it
is under my c:\c\qnxsdk\QNXsdk directory! I had intended it to just be
under c:\c\QNXsdk. Rather that remove it and re-install it, I assume
that I can simply move the directory as necessary and then change the
QNX_HOST and QNX_TARGET environment variables and the start menu
shortcuts (all four of them ;-).

Or am I missing something important here?

| SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software! |
| Kendall Bennett | Email: KendallB@scitechsoft.com |
| Director of Engineering | Phone: (530) 894 8400 |
| SciTech Software, Inc. | Fax : (530) 894 9069 |
| 505 Wall Street | ftp : ftp.scitechsoft.com |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA | www : http://www.scitechsoft.com |

Kris Warkentin

Re: Moving Win32 hosted SDK?

Post by Kris Warkentin » Wed Mar 06, 2002 5:41 pm

I believe that should be fine. Some of our builders here use multiple SDK's
in different places and just reference the tools like that. You may want to
fix your path as well and do a quick scan through the registry to make sure
you're not missing anything there.

cheers,

Kris