When will we get Eclipse-based tools?

Charlie Surface

When will we get Eclipse-based tools?

Post by Charlie Surface » Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:20 pm

I'm referring to the product mentioned in the following article. Does
anyone have an idea about a release timeframe or any advance copies?

thanks
Charlie

Igor Kovalenko

Re: When will we get Eclipse-based tools?

Post by Igor Kovalenko » Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:20 pm

For advance copies call your sales rep and talk about joining beta. I bet
they'd let people from OTI in. General release is not something what can be
predicted easily. I think it will be summer, but that's just a guess.

- igor