regarding PhRelay

ran zhang

regarding PhRelay

Post by ran zhang » Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:07 pm

ther are couple parameters I can modify when running phrelay, -T
idletimes, -V, where Do i set these parameters at??
etc/inetd.conf??

Mario Charest

Re: regarding PhRelay

Post by Mario Charest » Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:56 pm

"ran zhang" <rzhang@vamcointernational.com> wrote in message
ther are couple parameters I can modify when running phrelay, -T
idletimes, -V, where Do i set these parameters at??
etc/inetd.conf??

Yes /etc/inetd.conf

ran zhang

Re: regarding PhRelay

Post by ran zhang » Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:00 pm

I tried at the line says:
phrelay stream tcp nowait root /usr/photon/bin/phrelay phrelay

i changed to :
phrelay stream tcp nowait root /usr/photon/bin/phrelay phrelay -T 1,2

to set 1 sec for idle times and 2 retries,

I assume this wil stop phrelay if 2 retires are unsuccessful.. From my NT
side,
I phindow to my qnx machine, unplug the network cable, From my Qnx side,
photon remains freez til the cable is plugged in, whats the problem here?

qnx mahine shouldn't be affected by the state of phrelay or phindow which
uses it.