NTP for QNX 4

David Kuechenmeister

NTP for QNX 4

Post by David Kuechenmeister » Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:20 pm

Has anyone else been running the NTP code that was ported for qnx 4? I'm
trying to get it ported to QNX 6 and I have a couple questions about the
program.

Thanks,
Dave Kuechenmeister
david.kuechenmeister@viasat.com

Applications support

Re: NTP for QNX 4

Post by Applications support » Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:42 pm

Hello Dave,

Try posting in qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting. You'll most likely have better
luck there.

Regards,
Dave B.

"David Kuechenmeister" <david.kuechenmeister@viasat.com> wrote in message
Has anyone else been running the NTP code that was ported for qnx 4? I'm
trying to get it ported to QNX 6 and I have a couple questions about the
program.

Thanks,
Dave Kuechenmeister
david.kuechenmeister@viasat.com

David Kuechenmeister

Re: NTP for QNX 4

Post by David Kuechenmeister » Mon Jun 24, 2002 7:27 pm

Thanks. That group does seem more active.

"Applications support" <apps@qnx.com> wrote in message
Hello Dave,

Try posting in qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting. You'll most likely have better
luck there.

Regards,
Dave B.

"David Kuechenmeister" <david.kuechenmeister@viasat.com> wrote in message
Has anyone else been running the NTP code that was ported for qnx 4? I'm
trying to get it ported to QNX 6 and I have a couple questions about the
program.

Thanks,
Dave Kuechenmeister
david.kuechenmeister@viasat.com

Pavol Kycina

Re: NTP for QNX 4

Post by Pavol Kycina » Tue Jun 25, 2002 11:49 am

"David Kuechenmeister" <david.kuechenmeister@viasat.com> wrote in message
Has anyone else been running the NTP code that was ported for qnx 4? I'm
trying to get it ported to QNX 6 and I have a couple questions about the
program.
We use NTP v.3 both in QNX4 and QNX6. I can email you binary files, if you
want.

Pavol Kycina