3rd Party CD Status?

Marty Doane

3rd Party CD Status?

Post by Marty Doane » Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:36 pm

What's the status of the new release of the 3rd party CD? I kind of expected
to get it with our 6.2.1 distribution. Is the revised CD available on the
web site? How could I tell which version of the CD I'd be downloading?

Thanks,
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

liug

Re: 3rd Party CD Status?

Post by liug » Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:48 pm

Marty Doane <martin.doane@siemens.com> wrote:
What's the status of the new release of the 3rd party CD? I kind of expected
to get it with our 6.2.1 distribution. Is the revised CD available on the
Last I heard 6.2.1 distro won't be avaible til the end of Feb
for NC. I thought 3rd party CD is part of NC offering.
I haven't seen the NC ISO anywhere yet. There is a work-in-progress
at wox site though.

web site? How could I tell which version of the CD I'd be downloading?

Thanks,
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

Johan Björk

Re: 3rd Party CD Status?

Post by Johan Björk » Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:29 pm

Marty Doane wrote:
What's the status of the new release of the 3rd party CD? I kind of expected
to get it with our 6.2.1 distribution. Is the revised CD available on the
web site? How could I tell which version of the CD I'd be downloading?

Thanks,
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

http://download.qnx.com/contrib/repository621a/
From topic in #qnx

Not the iso, but atleast the revised cd repository

/Johan Björk

Marty Doane

Re: 3rd Party CD Status?

Post by Marty Doane » Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:54 pm

I had seen that, but couldn't get it to work. Fiddling with the proxy server
settings got me in.

Thanks,
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

"Johan Björk" <phearbear@home.se> wrote in message
Marty Doane wrote:
What's the status of the new release of the 3rd party CD? I kind of
expected
to get it with our 6.2.1 distribution. Is the revised CD available on
the
web site? How could I tell which version of the CD I'd be downloading?

Thanks,
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

http://download.qnx.com/contrib/repository621a/
From topic in #qnx

Not the iso, but atleast the revised cd repository

/Johan Björk

Bob Smith

Re: 3rd Party CD Status?

Post by Bob Smith » Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:21 pm

I want to use the stuff in the repository on a system that MIS won't let me
connect to the net. Is there a way I can ftp and bulk download the
repository insted of clicking a file at a time?

Marty Doane wrote:
What's the status of the new release of the 3rd party CD? I kind of
expected
to get it with our 6.2.1 distribution. Is the revised CD available on
the
web site? How could I tell which version of the CD I'd be downloading?

Thanks,
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

http://download.qnx.com/contrib/repository621a/