qnxinstall: saving downloads

Alain Bonnefoy

qnxinstall: saving downloads

Post by Alain Bonnefoy » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:02 am

Hi,
Old installer was able to save downloaded packages. It seems impossible
now.

Just because I have a server connected to Internet and I want to install
downloaded packages on other qnx targets.

Next release ??

Cheers,
Alain.

Jerry Chappell

Re: qnxinstall: saving downloads

Post by Jerry Chappell » Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:43 pm

Alain, there's no way to do that right now. You can manually go into
/tmp/pkg-cache/* to find all downloaded files for the current installer
session.

Jerry

"Alain Bonnefoy" <alain.bonnefoy@icbt.com> wrote in message
Hi,
Old installer was able to save downloaded packages. It seems impossible
now.

Just because I have a server connected to Internet and I want to install
downloaded packages on other qnx targets.

Next release ??

Cheers,
Alain.

Alain Bonnefoy

Re: qnxinstall: saving downloads

Post by Alain Bonnefoy » Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:52 am

I'll try...
Thanks,