mozilla firebird/thunderbird package updates

Xiaodan Tang

Re: mozilla firebird/thunderbird package updates

Post by Xiaodan Tang » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:03 pm

Adrian Mardare <amardare@qnx.com> wrote in message
Xiaodan Tang wrote:
I know this is too late, but ...

Can mozilla built with IPv6 support? I think there is a #define INET6
somewhere..

Maybe in a future release.
Thanks. Since we are on this ... :)

The copy & paste in Mozilla does not works on no-english page. Just goto
gb.yahoo.com, try to copy some characters and paste it into a ped, you will
see.

-xtang

-xtang

Kevin Neden <kneden@NOSPAMbtiphotonics.com> wrote in message

Bill Caroselli wrote:

Adrian Mardare <amardare@qnx.com> wrote:
AM > Bill Caroselli wrote:

This executable seems to requier libphexlib.so.3.
I have a .1 and a .2 on my system. Where do I get .3?

AM > I updated the
AM

http://www.qnxzone.com/~amardare/mozill ... public.qpr

AM > to remove the phexlib.so.3 dependency. It seems that only this qpr

was

AM > affected.
AM > Adrian

Works great. Thanks.

With this new version, I find my bookmarks have problems. When I first
launch Mozilla, they don't even appear (including the Personal Toolbar
ones). If I then select 'File Bookmark', they suddenly appear, but they
don't work (selecting has no effect).

The only way I found that will let me use a bookmark is to use 'Manage
Bookmarks' and then double-click on one.

This definately didn't happen with the previous installation of Mozilla
1.5. Any clues?

K.

Kevin Neden

Re: mozilla firebird/thunderbird package updates

Post by Kevin Neden » Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:26 pm

Adrian Mardare wrote:
I updated the
http://www.qnxzone.com/~amardare/mozill ... public.qpr
Try it and post the results.
I tried it and it works. Thanks for fixing that.
BTW: Why don't you use firebird/thunderbird?
Primarily habit. I'll have to switch over eventually...

K.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:45 am

The copy & paste in Mozilla does not works on no-english page. Just goto
gb.yahoo.com, try to copy some characters and paste it into a ped, you
will
see.
Yes maybe in a future release. I think copying chinese/japanese/... content
never worked.
Adrian
-xtang

Dave Latter

Post by Dave Latter » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:41 pm

Kevin Neden <nobody@nothing.com> wrote:
KN > Adrian Mardare wrote:
BTW: Why don't you use firebird/thunderbird?
KN > Primarily habit. I'll have to switch over eventually...

KN > K.

What is Firebird and Thunderbird?