Elo Touch screen

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4.photon

Elo Touch screen

Post by Bill Caroselli » Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:07 am

I'm trying to configure a Elo Smartset touch screen. It kind of works
almost.
But the X & Y coordinates are mixed up. As I move my finger laft to right
the cursor moves up and down. As I move my finger up and down the cursor
moves left to right.

What gives? How do I fix it?

--
Bill Caroselli -- 1(626) 824-7983
Q-TPS Consulting

Bill Caroselli

Re: Elo Touch screen

Post by Bill Caroselli » Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:33 am

ping

"Bill Caroselli" <qtps@earthlink.net> wrote in message
I'm trying to configure a Elo Smartset touch screen. It kind of works
almost.
But the X & Y coordinates are mixed up. As I move my finger laft to right
the cursor moves up and down. As I move my finger up and down the cursor
moves left to right.

What gives? How do I fix it?

--
Bill Caroselli -- 1(626) 824-7983
Q-TPS Consulting
QTPS@EarthLink.net

Brian Repman

Re: Elo Touch screen

Post by Brian Repman » Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:49 pm

Try this solution:
http://qdn.qnx.com/support/bok/solution.qnx?10190

-Brian

I'm trying to configure a Elo Smartset touch screen. It kind of works
almost.
But the X & Y coordinates are mixed up. As I move my finger laft to right
the cursor moves up and down. As I move my finger up and down the cursor
moves left to right.

What gives? How do I fix it?

--
Bill Caroselli -- 1(626) 824-7983
Q-TPS Consulting
QTPS@EarthLink.net

Bill Caroselli

Re: Elo Touch screen

Post by Bill Caroselli » Wed Mar 20, 2002 7:19 pm

Cool. That worked. Two comments.

1. the article says to "flip the last bit". Bit makes me think binary but
this is an ascii file. What it should say is to toggle the ascii value
to/from 0 <==> 1.

2. I know that QSSL has given up on QNX4 but can this fix make into a bug
dix release?

--

I'm trying to configure a Elo Smartset touch screen. It kind of works
almost.
But the X & Y coordinates are mixed up. As I move my finger laft to
right
the cursor moves up and down. As I move my finger up and down the cursor
moves left to right.

What gives? How do I fix it?

--
Bill Caroselli -- 1(626) 824-7983
Q-TPS Consulting
QTPS@EarthLink.net

Ivan Bannon

Re: Elo Touch screen

Were you trying to use the "calib" program, or the older "acalib" program?

I'm trying to configure a Elo Smartset touch screen. It kind of works
almost.
But the X & Y coordinates are mixed up. As I move my finger laft to
right
the cursor moves up and down. As I move my finger up and down the
cursor
moves left to right.

What gives? How do I fix it?

--
Bill Caroselli -- 1(626) 824-7983
Q-TPS Consulting
QTPS@EarthLink.net

Bill Caroselli

Re: Elo Touch screen

Post by Bill Caroselli » Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:30 pm

Good point. I don't know but I'll check it out.

Thank you.

--

I'm trying to configure a Elo Smartset touch screen. It kind of
works
almost.
But the X & Y coordinates are mixed up. As I move my finger laft to
right
the cursor moves up and down. As I move my finger up and down the
cursor
moves left to right.

What gives? How do I fix it?

--