Post Reply
Jun

How to set flags resources??

Post by Jun » Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:50 pm

Hi there,
When setting Pt_ARG_TREND_FLAGS, i got lost. Can yu give some details about
it?? I should do like this:
PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags, Pt_TRUE,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
or:
PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
or even other ways?
I played around with all ways I can imagine, well, no one worked.
I've asked the same questions days and got no reply, is it a question that
hard?
Thanks a lot

Jun
Center de Prototype
Polytechnique

Lily

Re: How to set flags resources??

Post by Lily » Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:53 am

Did you first PtSetArg() then PtSetResources()?

"Jun" <nustzhujun@hotmail.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:a821t1$6br$2@inn.qnx.com...
Hi there,
When setting Pt_ARG_TREND_FLAGS, i got lost. Can yu give some details
about
it?? I should do like this:
PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags, Pt_TRUE,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
or:
PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
or even other ways?
I played around with all ways I can imagine, well, no one worked.
I've asked the same questions days and got no reply, is it a question that
hard?
Thanks a lot

Jun
Center de Prototype
Polytechnique

Steve Reid

Post by Steve Reid » Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:18 pm

Jun <nustzhujun@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Hi there,
: When setting Pt_ARG_TREND_FLAGS, i got lost. Can yu give some details about
: it?? I should do like this:
: PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags, Pt_TRUE,
: Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
: or:
: PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags,
: Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT,
: Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
: or even other ways?
: I played around with all ways I can imagine, well, no one worked.
: I've asked the same questions days and got no reply, is it a question that
: hard?

There's a whole chapter (Manipulating Resources in Application Code) on this
in the Photon Programmer's Guide.

Steve Reid stever@qnx.com
TechPubs (Technical Publications)
QNX Software Systems

Wojtek Lerch

Post by Wojtek Lerch » Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:05 pm

Steve Reid <stever@qnx.com> wrote:
Jun <nustzhujun@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Hi there,
: When setting Pt_ARG_TREND_FLAGS, i got lost. Can yu give some details about
: it?? I should do like this:
: PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags, Pt_TRUE,
: Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
: or:
: PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags,
: Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT,
: Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
: or even other ways?
: I played around with all ways I can imagine, well, no one worked.
: I've asked the same questions days and got no reply, is it a question that
: hard?

There's a whole chapter (Manipulating Resources in Application Code) on this
in the Photon Programmer's Guide.
There may also be a catch: I don't know about PtTrend, but in RtTrend
you need to unset VERTICAL when you're setting HORIZONTAL. The widget
allows you to have both flags set, but if you do, it draws nothing.

--
Wojtek Lerch QNX Software Systems Ltd.

Jun

To Lily--for the setting the flags

Post by Jun » Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:59 am

HI LILI,
I did put the PtSetArg() before PtSetResources()
I finaly got the answer: by set the fourth parameter of PtSetResources() as
Pt_TURE, it works now. Thanks
Jun
"Lily" <lilywhite@x263.net> wrote in message
[...]

Return to “qdn.public.qnx4.photon”