Mouse Release Event

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4.photon
Post Reply
Shashank

Mouse Release Event

Post by Shashank » Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:51 pm

Hi,
I have an application that has to plot a Bezier curve and let the user drag
the Control Points thereby changing the shape of the Curve. I could
successfully handle the Mouse Down and Mouse Move Events using
Ph_Ev_But_Press
and Ph_Ev_Ptr_Motion_Button. But I could not detect the Mouse Release Event.
I tried using Ph_Ev_But_Release and Ph_Ev_Ptr_Motion_Nobutton.
but they failed.
Any Clues?

Thanks,
Shashank

Brian Edmond

Re: Mouse Release Event

Post by Brian Edmond » Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:20 pm

Shashank wrote:
Hi,
I have an application that has to plot a Bezier curve and let the user drag
the Control Points thereby changing the shape of the Curve. I could
successfully handle the Mouse Down and Mouse Move Events using
Ph_Ev_But_Press
and Ph_Ev_Ptr_Motion_Button. But I could not detect the Mouse Release Event.
I tried using Ph_Ev_But_Release and Ph_Ev_Ptr_Motion_Nobutton.
but they failed.
Any Clues?
You should be able to catch these events just fine. Did you setup the
callbacks with phab or in code? If in code can you post a snippet?

Brian

--
--------------------------
Brian Edmond

Shashank

Re: Mouse Release Event

Post by Shashank » Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:45 pm

Hi,
If I understand correctly, I setup the callbacks in Phab i.e
I used the Pt_Cb_Raw Event available with the PtRaw widget.

Thank You,
Shashank

"Brian Edmond" <briane@qnx.com> wrote in message
Shashank wrote:
[...]