calibration and touchscreen

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4.photon
Post Reply
Doug Rixmann

calibration and touchscreen

Post by Doug Rixmann » Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:00 pm

Starting Photon on a new piece of hardware and all is working well except
for trying to calibrate the touchscreen.

When I press the screen for the first corner of the acalib program, it says
it is complete. Basically, what I can see is that the scanning is happening
too much/fast(?).

What is the proper way to trap the proper input for a touchscreen?

Thanks,

Doug

Doug Rixmann

Re: calibration and touchscreen

Post by Doug Rixmann » Thu Apr 04, 2002 10:40 pm

Thanks anyway, found the issue and it is that there is no ps2 support for
touchscreens.

Anyone know the current status of that development?

Doug

"Doug Rixmann" <rixmannd@rdsdata.com> wrote in message
Starting Photon on a new piece of hardware and all is working well except
for trying to calibrate the touchscreen.

When I press the screen for the first corner of the acalib program, it
says
it is complete. Basically, what I can see is that the scanning is
happening
too much/fast(?).

What is the proper way to trap the proper input for a touchscreen?

Thanks,

Doug

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnx4.photon”