phindow bug #8299

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4.photon
Post Reply
ran zhang

phindow bug #8299

Post by ran zhang » Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:43 pm

is phindow bug #8299 fixed yet??

GUI Group

Re: phindow bug #8299

Post by GUI Group » Wed Apr 24, 2002 4:47 pm

Hi Ran,

Yes this bug is fixed. The GA release of Phindows 2.00 contains the fix.

Regards
Brenda

ran zhang wrote:
is phindow bug #8299 fixed yet??

ran zhang

Re: phindow bug #8299

Post by ran zhang » Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:02 pm

that's great.. would u tel me where I can get it, i looked around in
qnx.com, the website is changed, and most software
are for rtp. thank u very much

ran zhang wrote:
is phindow bug #8299 fixed yet??

ran zhang

Re: phindow bug #8299

Post by ran zhang » Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:09 pm

please ignore my previous post, i just found the place where u download
phindow 2.0 under qnx4 update,
i have the phindow 1.2 license, but the serial # and password didnt work. Do
I need to purchase new license for 2.0?
thank you a ton
ran zhang <rzhang@vamcointernational.com> wrote in message
is phindow bug #8299 fixed yet??