Dual Photon

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4.photon
Post Reply
Krupa

Dual Photon

Post by Krupa » Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:59 am

Hi,

We have dual Photon instances running on single computer installed with
two physical monitors (one photon on each monitor). Is there any way of
starting an application for second instance of photon from first instance
of photon?

Thanks,
Krupa

Krupa

Re: Dual Photon

Post by Krupa » Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:41 pm

-s with which utility?....

Bill Caroselli <QTPS@Earthlink.net> wrote in message
Have you tried -s ?

"Krupa" <seto@vsnl.com> wrote in message news:bg5plm$rcv$1@inn.qnx.com...
Hi,

We have dual Photon instances running on single computer installed
with
two physical monitors (one photon on each monitor). Is there any way of
starting an application for second instance of photon from first
instance
of photon?

Thanks,
Krupa

Bill Caroselli

Re: Dual Photon

Post by Bill Caroselli » Fri Aug 01, 2003 6:44 pm

Have you tried -s ?

"Krupa" <seto@vsnl.com> wrote in message news:bg5plm$rcv$1@inn.qnx.com...
Hi,

We have dual Photon instances running on single computer installed
with
two physical monitors (one photon on each monitor). Is there any way of
starting an application for second instance of photon from first instance
of photon?

Thanks,
Krupa

Bill Caroselli

Re: Dual Photon

Post by Bill Caroselli » Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:12 pm

Sorry. I was out of the office yesterday.

-s should be valid for any photon executable. It allows you to specify
which photon server to connect to.

Type 'use pterm' or 'use <any_other_photon_utility>' to see how to use -s.

Hi,

We have dual Photon instances running on single computer installed
with
two physical monitors (one photon on each monitor). Is there any way
of
starting an application for second instance of photon from first
instance
of photon?

Thanks,
Krupa