Control of mouse pointer - visibility

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4.photon
Post Reply
Marti

Control of mouse pointer - visibility

Post by Marti » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:45 pm

Can anyone advise on how to hide the mouse cursor from the display, I've
tried the example onj quics but can't get it top work correctly ...

Any pointers would be appreciated

wy

Re: Control of mouse pointer - visibility

Post by wy » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:52 am

1. move the cursor outside of the display area by using PhMoveCursorAbs()
2. see http://www.qnx.com/support/sd_bok/solution.qnx?9533

"Marti" <martinj@smd-uk.com> a écrit dans le message de
Can anyone advise on how to hide the mouse cursor from the display, I've
tried the example onj quics but can't get it top work correctly ...

Any pointers would be appreciated

Marti

Re: Control of mouse pointer - visibility

Post by Marti » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:42 am

Thanks for that, working fine now ... (I should read the documentation more
often !!)

Can anyone advise on how to hide the mouse cursor from the display, I've
tried the example onj quics but can't get it top work correctly ...

Any pointers would be appreciated

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnx4.photon”