Compilation troubles

bridged with qdn.public.articles
Post Reply
Julián

Compilation troubles

Post by Julián » Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:47 pm

Hi,

I 'm developing a parser. And I have a couple of troubles.
The first is that I can't compile my c files when I use the math.h
library.
I released that the problem is solved when i change the name of the file
from *.c to cpp

The second, is that I'm using the tools flex and bison to generate a parser.
But I got always the same compilation error.
gcc doesn't find the path to understand the function 'yywrap'

What I must to configure in order to solve these matters?
Some idea?

Julián.

Mario Charest

Re: Compilation troubles

Post by Mario Charest » Thu Oct 18, 2001 11:35 am

"Julián" <jruiz@ieee.org> wrote in message news:3BCDE062.2080407@ieee.org...
Hi,

I 'm developing a parser. And I have a couple of troubles.
Try qnd.public.qnxrtp.devtools instead.

Marty Doane

Re: Compilation troubles

Post by Marty Doane » Thu Oct 18, 2001 11:47 am

"Julián" <jruiz@ieee.org> wrote in message news:3BCDE062.2080407@ieee.org...
The second, is that I'm using the tools flex and bison to generate a
parser.
But I got always the same compilation error.
gcc doesn't find the path to understand the function 'yywrap'
Link with /usr/local/lib/libfl.a

Marty

Kris Eric Warkentin

Re: Compilation troubles

Post by Kris Eric Warkentin » Thu Oct 18, 2001 1:13 pm

yywrap() at it's most basic will always return 1. This is the function
that is called when the scanner hits EOF. If it returns false then it
assumes a new file has been set up for scanning. You have three options.
Define a function yywrap() which returns 1 (or a macro I suppose). As
Marty said, link with libfl.a (for flex). Or, (the easiest), use
'%option noyywrap' in your flex file.

cheers,

Kris

--
Kris Warkentin
kewarken@qnx.com

Neville Bonwit

mig4nto-procMgr problem

Post by Neville Bonwit » Mon Nov 05, 2001 8:34 pm

Hello!

When I type

../mig4nto-procmgr -vv &

from /x86/bin, it gives me an error and terminates saying "unable to attach
name." Does anyone know why I'm getting that error or how to fix it? I suspect
I'm not running some other essential driver, but I don't know which one that
might be. I've searched through the docs and can't find anything!

Thanks!

Neville

Kevin Miller

Re: mig4nto-procMgr problem

Post by Kevin Miller » Mon Nov 05, 2001 10:06 pm

Something may already be using the name. Perhaps a copy is already running?

"Neville Bonwit" <neville@erg.sri.com> wrote in message
Hello!

When I type

./mig4nto-procmgr -vv &

from /x86/bin, it gives me an error and terminates saying "unable to
attach
name." Does anyone know why I'm getting that error or how to fix it? I
suspect
I'm not running some other essential driver, but I don't know which one
that
might be. I've searched through the docs and can't find anything!

Thanks!

Neville

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.articles”