what does this mean?

bridged with qdn.public.articles
Post Reply
diamond

what does this mean?

Post by diamond » Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:21 am

I want to build a server(TCP/IP),so I copy the code from
/usr/demo/src/socket/tut7.c
when I run the command like this:cc -l socket -l unix test.c
the warning is :the nthos_ is an undefined reference.
what does it mean?
thanks!

Warren Peece

Re: what does this mean?

Post by Warren Peece » Fri Dec 14, 2001 5:40 pm

This newsgroup is for people to post articles about various topics related to
QNX, not for people to learn how to use the compiler. Try the devtools
newsgroup and I'm sure you'll get a much better response.

-Warren "A place for everything" Peece

"diamond" <gpjin@nairc.ac.cn> wrote in message news:9vc8tg$2p0$1@inn.qnx.com...
| I want to build a server(TCP/IP),so I copy the code from
| /usr/demo/src/socket/tut7.c
| when I run the command like this:cc -l socket -l unix test.c
| the warning is :the nthos_ is an undefined reference.
| what does it mean?
| thanks!

Warren Peece

Re: what does this mean?

Post by Warren Peece » Fri Dec 14, 2001 6:03 pm

Actually if you're using QNX4, then try the QNX4 newsgroup.

"diamond" <gpjin@nairc.ac.cn> wrote in message news:9vc8tg$2p0$1@inn.qnx.com...
| I want to build a server(TCP/IP),so I copy the code from
| /usr/demo/src/socket/tut7.c
| when I run the command like this:cc -l socket -l unix test.c
| the warning is :the nthos_ is an undefined reference.
| what does it mean?
| thanks!

Guest

Re: what does this mean?

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 17, 2001 7:57 am

diamond <gpjin@nairc.ac.cn> wrote:
I want to build a server(TCP/IP),so I copy the code from
/usr/demo/src/socket/tut7.c
when I run the command like this:cc -l socket -l unix test.c
the warning is :the nthos_ is an undefined reference.
what does it mean?
thanks!
for QNX4: cc -o tut7 -l socket3r tut7.c

Post Reply