Is QNX still paying for submissions?

bridged with qdn.public.articles
Post Reply
Chris Foran

Is QNX still paying for submissions?

Post by Chris Foran » Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:44 pm

Is QNX still paying $100 for submitted articles?

Kris Warkentin

Re: Is QNX still paying for submissions?

Post by Kris Warkentin » Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:05 pm

I don't think we ever paid for SUBMITTED articles. We paid for accepted and
published articles. ;-)

Kris

"Chris Foran" <chrisforan@rogers.com> wrote in message
Is QNX still paying $100 for submitted articles?

Igor Kovalenko

Re: Is QNX still paying for submissions?

Post by Igor Kovalenko » Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:46 pm

Right... otherwise I could write lots of negative things about QNX and get
paid...
I am writing 9th page now (of the negative section) :p

-- igor

Is QNX still paying $100 for submitted articles?

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.articles”