How to get DDK?

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.graphics
Post Reply
Koppula Ravikumar

How to get DDK?

Post by Koppula Ravikumar » Sat Jan 20, 2001 12:34 am

Hi,

How can I get the DDK for developing graphics driver?

Koppula

Guest

Re: How to get DDK?

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2001 1:54 pm

Koppula Ravikumar <koppula.ravikumar@snapon.com> wrote:
Hi,

How can I get the DDK for developing graphics driver?
It's being tested to make sure it works correctly with the final QNX6
release (i.e. Patch A). Once we are happy with it, it will be posted in a
repository for anyone to download.

Janusz Ruszel

Re: How to get DDK?

Post by Janusz Ruszel » Sun May 12, 2002 3:36 am

<pete@qnx.com> wrote in message news:94he2q$aff$1@nntp.qnx.com...
Koppula Ravikumar <koppula.ravikumar@snapon.com> wrote:
Hi,

How can I get the DDK for developing graphics driver?

It's being tested to make sure it works correctly with the final QNX6
release (i.e. Patch A). Once we are happy with it, it will be posted in a
repository for anyone to download.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.graphics”