qnx drives two video controllers simultaneously?

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.graphics
Post Reply
Jose Bianco

qnx drives two video controllers simultaneously?

Post by Jose Bianco » Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:52 pm

My application will drive two displays simultaneously. Is there any
special configuration during the installation process of QNX 6.2 to
get that?

Thanks,
Jose Bianco

JV

Re: qnx drives two video controllers simultaneously?

Post by JV » Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:55 pm

I managed to get this working with a Rage Pro 128 in a PCI slot and a Matrox
550 in a AGP slot. In my application I started up a second photon server
for for the second driver.

The installation process doesn't change

"Jose Bianco" <jbianco@ies-sistemas.com.br> wrote in message
My application will drive two displays simultaneously. Is there any
special configuration during the installation process of QNX 6.2 to
get that?

Thanks,
Jose Bianco

Post Reply