Post Reply
Nick

Devctl() for console

Post by Nick » Mon Mar 19, 2001 3:07 pm

Does anyone know about device-specific commands of devctl()
for console driver (devc-con under QNX 6)?

Thanks !

Nick.

Alex Chapiro

Re: Devctl() for console

Post by Alex Chapiro » Mon Mar 19, 2001 7:36 pm

If I understand your question right, you can find available DEVCTL comands
for devc-con in usr/include/sys/dcmd_chr.h file.

Alex Chapiro (R&D)
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.

Nick wrote in message <994m2b$9t3$1@inn.qnx.com>...
Does anyone know about device-specific commands of devctl()
for console driver (devc-con under QNX 6)?

Thanks !

Nick.

Nick

Re: Devctl() for console

Post by Nick » Tue Mar 20, 2001 7:33 am

OK! I saw it. BUT I'd like to see any annotation of thhis commands (about
devc-con, course). It will be great to see any article like
http://qdn.qnx.com/articles/dec1200/devctl.html

Thanks
Nick.

"Alex Chapiro" <achapiro@qnx.com> wrote in message
If I understand your question right, you can find available DEVCTL
comands
for devc-con in usr/include/sys/dcmd_chr.h file.

Alex Chapiro (R&D)
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.

Nick wrote in message <994m2b$9t3$1@inn.qnx.com>...
Does anyone know about device-specific commands of devctl()
for console driver (devc-con under QNX 6)?

Thanks !

Nick.

Alex Chapiro

Re: Devctl() for console

Post by Alex Chapiro » Tue Mar 20, 2001 1:48 pm

Of course I cannot promise you the complete satisfaction immediately:-)))
However I'll try to figure out how can I help you, may be in less ambitious
than a QDN article form .

Alex Chapiro (R&D)
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.

Nick

Re: Devctl() for console

Of course I cannot promise you the complete satisfaction immediately:-)))
However I'll try to figure out how can I help you, may be in less
ambitious
than a QDN article form .

Alex Chapiro (R&D)
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.