Dyna Touch Screen

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.input
Post Reply
Chris Nasr

Dyna Touch Screen

Post by Chris Nasr » Tue May 15, 2001 6:28 pm

Hi,
I am trying to configure a 3M Dynapro SC4 Touch Screen connected to
Serial port 1,
I have tried using
Input dyna fd -d/dev/ser1
with an unexpected result, can anyone tell me if this is the correct way
to setup this Touch Screen, are there any other options I have to set?
An example would greatly help as I am having trouble deciphering the
help file.

--
Chris Nasr
cnasr[at]mechtronix[dot]ca

Mario Charest

Re: Dyna Touch Screen

Post by Mario Charest » Tue May 15, 2001 7:47 pm

"Chris Nasr" <cnasr@mechtronix.ca> wrote in message
Hi,
I am trying to configure a 3M Dynapro SC4 Touch Screen connected to
Serial port 1,
I have tried using
Input dyna fd -d/dev/ser1
That looks like a QNX4 command, this newsgroup is about QNX6 development
kit. That being said it should work, but I think you may have to
set the baud rate
with an unexpected result, can anyone tell me if this is the correct way
to setup this Touch Screen, are there any other options I have to set?
An example would greatly help as I am having trouble deciphering the
help file.

--
Chris Nasr
cnasr[at]mechtronix[dot]ca
Mechtronix Systems Inc.

Chris Nasr

Re: Dyna Touch Screen

Post by Chris Nasr » Tue May 15, 2001 7:54 pm

Oh, sorry, I had no idea. I can never figure out which groups to use, I saw
input and figured it was what I wanted. Could you by any chance tell me where
this post would have been better sent?

Mario Charest wrote:
[...]

Mitchell Schoenbrun

Re: Dyna Touch Screen

Post by Mitchell Schoenbrun » Tue May 15, 2001 8:32 pm

Best would be qdn.public.qnx4.photon I think.

Previously, Chris Nasr wrote in qdn.public.ddk.input:
Oh, sorry, I had no idea. I can never figure out which groups to use, I saw
input and figured it was what I wanted. Could you by any chance tell me where
this post would have been better sent?

Mario Charest wrote:
Mitchell Schoenbrun --------- maschoen@pobox.com

Post Reply