Game Port in QNX

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.input
Post Reply
waity

Game Port in QNX

Post by waity » Wed Oct 17, 2001 5:06 pm

Can I access the game port by using input DDK?
Thank you.

Alex Chapiro

Re: Game Port in QNX

Post by Alex Chapiro » Wed Oct 17, 2001 6:33 pm

Just if you design your own driver. I don't think you can get essential
assistance from Input DDK because the last one covers keyboards, mice and
touch screens. However some DDK components can be useful.

"waity" <waity@hongkong.com> wrote in message
Can I access the game port by using input DDK?
Thank you.

waity

Re: Game Port in QNX

Post by waity » Thu Oct 18, 2001 2:43 pm

Thx for answering .
How can I do if I want to get input from a USB joystick?
In fact , my program need to be controlled by the joystick.
Thank you very much.

Can I access the game port by using input DDK?
Thank you.

Alex Chapiro

Re: Game Port in QNX

Post by Alex Chapiro » Thu Oct 18, 2001 3:25 pm

In this case you can use USB DDK input samples for mouse and keyboard as a
start point. Actually, the best solution is to use HID protocol for suh
devices, but right now I cannot offer to you any ready solutions, we are
working currently on this stuff.

Can I access the game port by using input DDK?
Thank you.

waity

Re: Game Port in QNX

thx

Can I access the game port by using input DDK?
Thank you.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.input”