devi-ahl AHL input manager question

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.input
Post Reply
S. Eckhardt

devi-ahl AHL input manager question

Post by S. Eckhardt » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:15 pm

Hello All,

Trying to find out if anyone knows who implemented the input manager for
Gunze AHL touch displays? I'm a recent addition to staff at Gunze USA
attempting to learn about interfacing touch screens for embedded/RTOS's.
Unable to determine from within Gunze this information. Thanks.

S. Eckhardt

Alex Chapiro

Re: devi-ahl AHL input manager question

Post by Alex Chapiro » Thu Aug 01, 2002 12:51 pm

Did you try devi-ahl?

"S. Eckhardt" <seckhardt@gunzeusa.com> wrote in message
Hello All,

Trying to find out if anyone knows who implemented the input manager for
Gunze AHL touch displays? I'm a recent addition to staff at Gunze USA
attempting to learn about interfacing touch screens for embedded/RTOS's.
Unable to determine from within Gunze this information. Thanks.

S. Eckhardt

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.input”