QNX driver

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.input
Post Reply
lloyd

QNX driver

Post by lloyd » Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:27 pm

Does anyone have any knowledge of writing resource manager in QNX?
Especially for National Instrument (NI) PCI-MIO-16E-1. I am trying to
utilize DMA features on this PCI board. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Lloyd

Rennie Allen

Re: QNX driver

Post by Rennie Allen » Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:27 pm

lloyd wrote:
Does anyone have any knowledge of writing resource manager in QNX?
Especially for National Instrument (NI) PCI-MIO-16E-1. I am trying to
utilize DMA features on this PCI board. Any feedback is much appreciated.
Answered in qdn.public.qnx4. Don't crosspost; especially to QNX6
groups, when asking QNX4 questions.

Ricardo Az

Re: QNX driver

Post by Ricardo Az » Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:07 pm

I had this problem with National pcimio
You must contact the your National Delear to send you some examples for QNX.
It is for 4.25 QNX version.

And you will need both manuals.

May be I find it in my bks..
Good Lucky !
Ricardo Az : ricardoaz@terra.com.br

"Rennie Allen" <rallen@csical.com> escreveu na mensagem
lloyd wrote:
Does anyone have any knowledge of writing resource manager in QNX?
Especially for National Instrument (NI) PCI-MIO-16E-1. I am trying to
utilize DMA features on this PCI board. Any feedback is much
appreciated.

Answered in qdn.public.qnx4. Don't crosspost; especially to QNX6
groups, when asking QNX4 questions.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.input”