Post Reply
tisa

touch screen Driver Source

Post by tisa » Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:28 am

Where can i get the Touch screen Driver Source for the webpad board from
NationalSemiconductor(Draco) either in Qnx 4.25 or Qnx 6.x or

Alex Chapiro

Re: touch screen Driver Source

Post by Alex Chapiro » Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:07 pm

Could you provide more information? The web link to the controller
description would be the best.
"tisa" <ruxyz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Where can i get the Touch screen Driver Source for the webpad board from
NationalSemiconductor(Draco) either in Qnx 4.25 or Qnx 6.x or

sam

Re: touch screen Driver Source

Post by sam » Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:33 pm

The Controller is Cop8 Microcontroller & uses A/D converter.
I believe that the Qnx 4 driver was wriiten for this Conroller ( this is
what i got info from National Semiconductor ).

Alex Chapiro wrote:
Could you provide more information? The web link to the controller
description would be the best.
"tisa" <ruxyz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Where can i get the Touch screen Driver Source for the webpad board from
NationalSemiconductor(Draco) either in Qnx 4.25 or Qnx 6.x or

Alex Chapiro

Re: touch screen Driver Source

Post by Alex Chapiro » Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:03 pm

If this is about this guy http://cache.national.com/ds/LM/LM8300.pdf , as
far as I know, neither QNX4 nor QNX6 support it.
Anyway if you are interested just in the source code, you can easily do it
yourself using any touch screen code from BSPs and modifying it according
this controller specification.

Alex Chapiro wrote:

Could you provide more information? The web link to the controller
description would be the best.
"tisa" <ruxyz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Where can i get the Touch screen Driver Source for the webpad board
from
NationalSemiconductor(Draco) either in Qnx 4.25 or Qnx 6.x or

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.input”