USB chipset support

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.input
Post Reply
Georg Grillmayer

USB chipset support

Post by Georg Grillmayer » Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:59 pm

I want to buy a USB PC104 expansion board or even a new PC104 mainboard
with a USB bus. How do I know which chipsets are supported by QNX6.
On the USB manager help pages 'devu-ohci' or 'devu-uhci' no harware
chipsets are mentioned.

Thanks,
Georg

Alex Chapiro

Re: USB chipset support

Post by Alex Chapiro » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:19 pm

Please re-post this message in qdn.public.ddk.usb

"Georg Grillmayer" <lrt25565@stud.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote in message
I want to buy a USB PC104 expansion board or even a new PC104 mainboard
with a USB bus. How do I know which chipsets are supported by QNX6.
On the USB manager help pages 'devu-ohci' or 'devu-uhci' no harware
chipsets are mentioned.

Thanks,
Georg

Post Reply