Wireless USB Network Adapters

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.usb
Post Reply
Zoanie

Wireless USB Network Adapters

Post by Zoanie » Sun Apr 07, 2002 7:17 am

Hi,
Does anyone know if a wireless USB net adapter has been ported to QNX 6? I've found work done on Linux versions. Perhaps the
work can be ported?

Thanks,
cn

David Hawley

Re: Wireless USB Network Adapters

Post by David Hawley » Sun Apr 07, 2002 5:07 pm

look at devn-pegasus for SMC EZ Connect and related

Zoanie wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know if a wireless USB net adapter has been ported to QNX 6? I've found work done on Linux versions. Perhaps the
work can be ported?

Thanks,
cn

Chris McKillop

Re: Wireless USB Network Adapters

Post by Chris McKillop » Sun Apr 07, 2002 6:31 pm

No, none of the PRISM based USB devices (Linksys, Dlink, etc) have support
currently under QNX.

chris

Zoanie <zoanie@msn.com> wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know if a wireless USB net adapter has been ported to QNX 6? I've found work done on Linux versions. Perhaps the
work can be ported?

Thanks,
cn

Yaojh

I am a New body

Post by Yaojh » Thu Apr 11, 2002 5:16 am

Hello, every body , I want to study USB knowledge, can anyone tell me how to
start?

Mario Charest

Re: I am a New body

Post by Mario Charest » Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:11 am

"Yaojh" <yaojh@stelect.com.cn> wrote in message
Hello, every body , I want to study USB knowledge, can anyone tell me how
start?

www.usb.org is were I would start.

Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)

Re: I am a New body

Post by Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:55 pm

"Mario Charest" <goto@nothingness.com> wrote in message

www.usb.org is were I would start.

Be prepared for heady white papers.
If you want to write drivers for a USB device, get specs from the
manufacturer. If you want to design a piece of USB hardware, go to that web
site.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.usb”