USB Mass Storage Device driver (SCSI)

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.usb
Post Reply
John Wilke

USB Mass Storage Device driver (SCSI)

Post by John Wilke » Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:10 am

Hi,

Im busy implementing a mass storage device driver for USB mass storage
sticks. The scsi implementation was easy enough and is almost done, but I
need some guidance on how to link the resource manager with mount to the
filesystem on the device... I dont want to implement the filesystem part
also... can anyone maybe help me on this one...

Best of days
John

Mario Charest

Re: USB Mass Storage Device driver (SCSI)

Post by Mario Charest » Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:32 pm

"John Wilke" <jwilke@ustc.co.za> wrote in message
Hi,

Im busy implementing a mass storage device driver for USB mass storage
sticks. The scsi implementation was easy enough and is almost done, but I
need some guidance on how to link the resource manager with mount to the
filesystem on the device...

I dont want to implement the filesystem part
also... can anyone maybe help me on this one...
There is no DDK for the filesystem, you might be able to convince QSS to
provide you with what they currently have if your business case is strong
enough.

Best of days
John

Post Reply