USB storage disk

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.usb
Post Reply
Johny Lee

USB storage disk

Post by Johny Lee » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:24 am

Who can tell me how to get the USB storage disk driver for QNX6.21?
Is there this driver now ? if not, how to write this driver ?
Thanks!

Byoung-Hweh Huh

Re: USB storage disk

Post by Byoung-Hweh Huh » Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:37 am

Visit to http://www.freestation.co.jp/product.html .
You can find the USB mass storage class driver for QNX.

"Johny Lee" <liyx@hope.com.cn> wrote in message
Who can tell me how to get the USB storage disk driver for QNX6.21?
Is there this driver now ? if not, how to write this driver ?
Thanks!

Pavol Kycina

Re: USB storage disk

Post by Pavol Kycina » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:31 am

Is there a version of this page available also in English?

Pavol Kycina

Who can tell me how to get the USB storage disk driver for QNX6.21?
Is there this driver now ? if not, how to write this driver ?
Thanks!

Jiøí Kristek

Re: USB storage disk

Post by Jiøí Kristek » Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:06 am

Also interested in information in English.

Who can tell me how to get the USB storage disk driver for QNX6.21?
Is there this driver now ? if not, how to write this driver ?
Thanks!

Jens H Jorgensen

Re: USB storage disk

Post by Jens H Jorgensen » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:28 pm

Any English information about this product?

Thanks
Jens

Who can tell me how to get the USB storage disk driver for QNX6.21?
Is there this driver now ? if not, how to write this driver ?
Thanks!

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.usb”