QNX 6.2.x and USB 2.0

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.x86
Post Reply
Mathieu Dubé-Dallaire

QNX 6.2.x and USB 2.0

Post by Mathieu Dubé-Dallaire » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:16 pm

Hi,

I just could find any info on the support of USB 2.0 controllers on the
supported hardware section of the site. So, does 6.2.x support USB 2.0
controllers or at least provide 1.1 compatibility through these ports?

Thanks,

Mathieu

Jens H Jorgensen

Re: QNX 6.2.x and USB 2.0

Post by Jens H Jorgensen » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:33 pm

I have a Dell Dimension 4550 running QNX 6.1 and it seems to see the USB
controller fine. I haven't tried to actually connect any USB devices to it,
but I believe that USB 1.1 should work fine on a USB 2.0 controller.

--
Jens

"Mathieu Dubé-Dallaire" <mathieu.dube@opal-rt.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I just could find any info on the support of USB 2.0 controllers on the
supported hardware section of the site. So, does 6.2.x support USB 2.0
controllers or at least provide 1.1 compatibility through these ports?

Thanks,

Mathieu

Mario Charest

Re: QNX 6.2.x and USB 2.0

Post by Mario Charest » Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:31 pm

"Mathieu Dubé-Dallaire" <mathieu.dube@opal-rt.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I just could find any info on the support of USB 2.0 controllers on the
supported hardware section of the site. So, does 6.2.x support USB 2.0
controllers or at least provide 1.1 compatibility through these ports?
I don't know about compatibility but USB 2.0 is not supported.
Thanks,

Mathieu

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.x86”