What's the focus/purpose of this group?

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.xscale
Post Reply
Marty Doane

What's the focus/purpose of this group?

--
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

Kris Warkentin

Re: What's the focus/purpose of this group?

Post by Kris Warkentin » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:29 pm

I would expect it's the equivalent of it's mips, x86, strongarm, sh4 and
powerpc counterparts - to discuss issues related to QNX6 on the xscale
platform. If you don't know, xscale is Intel's hot little embedded
processor based on the ARM instruction set.

http://developer.intel.com/design/intelxscale/

cheers,

Kris

"Marty Doane" <marty.doane@rapistan.com> wrote in message
What's the focus/purpose of this group?

--
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

Marty Doane

Re: What's the focus/purpose of this group?

Post by Marty Doane » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:03 pm

Thanks. Makes sense now. I had never heard of xscale.

--
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

What's the focus/purpose of this group?