XScale I/O Processors supported? (IOP310, IOP321)

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.xscale
Post Reply
Leon Woestenberg

XScale I/O Processors supported? (IOP310, IOP321)

Post by Leon Woestenberg » Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:33 pm

two questions regarding XScale support:

1) Is the XScale embedding kit a different one than the StrongARM embedding
kit, or is this _one_
product?

2) Are the I/O processors in the XScale series supported (IOP310, IOP321) ?

Best regards,

Leon Woestenberg

Dave Nickerson

Re: XScale I/O Processors supported? (IOP310, IOP321)

Post by Dave Nickerson » Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:41 pm

"Leon Woestenberg" <leon.woestenberg@gmx.net> wrote in message
two questions regarding XScale support:

1) Is the XScale embedding kit a different one than the StrongARM
embedding
kit, or is this _one_
product?
The Xscale embedding kit includes the BSP for an PXA250 (Xscale) based board
along with other required components for Xscale. In short, yes they are
different.

2) Are the I/O processors in the XScale series supported (IOP310, IOP321)
?
The Xscale kernel should run on the other Xscale based boards, however we
are not
shipping a BSP that supports the IOP310 or IOP321. Additional support for
the board
and perpherials would need to be developed.

- Dave Nickerson

Best regards,

Leon Woestenberg

Post Reply