Hi everyone

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.sh4
Post Reply
James

Hi everyone

Post by James » Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:54 pm

I guess im the first to post on here. :-)

I'm using a sh4/qnx platform, is anybody else?

Kris Warkentin

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Kris Warkentin » Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:22 pm

Many, many people. Can't tell you about it though. All very hush hush I'm
told. National security and all that don't you know. ;-)

Seriously though, we do have customers using SH4 but, as a lowly developer,
I don't know who is confidential and who isn't. I expect, however, that if
you were to put SH4 specific questions to this newsgroup, some friendlies
out there would probably reveal themselves. If nothing else, we at QNX are
always listening.

cheers,

Kris

"James" <james.gappy@hap.com> wrote in message
I guess im the first to post on here. :-)

I'm using a sh4/qnx platform, is anybody else?

Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS) » Thu May 02, 2002 4:56 pm

OK. Let me ask. What is SH4?

I guess im the first to post on here. :-)

I'm using a sh4/qnx platform, is anybody else?

Robert Krten

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Robert Krten » Thu May 02, 2002 5:51 pm

"Bill Caroselli \(Q-TPS\)" <QTPS@earthlink.net> wrote:
OK. Let me ask. What is SH4?
The follow-on to SH3.

Cheers,
-RK

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led

Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS) » Thu May 02, 2002 7:32 pm

Thank you. I'll sleep better tonight.

I guess im the first to post on here. :-)

I'm using a sh4/qnx platform, is anybody else?

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led
Training and Consulting at www.parse.com.
Email my initials at parse dot com.

Malte Mundt

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Malte Mundt » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:53 pm

SH4 is another processor, because x86, PowerPC, MIPS and ARM were not
enough. :) We have several important customers using SH4.

I guess im the first to post on here. :-)

I'm using a sh4/qnx platform, is anybody else?

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led
Training and Consulting at www.parse.com.
Email my initials at parse dot com.

Adam Mallory

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Adam Mallory » Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:39 pm

"Malte Mundt" <mmundt@qnx.com> wrote in message
SH4 is another processor, because x86, PowerPC, MIPS and ARM were not
enough. :) We have several important customers using SH4.
It should be pointed out that every customer is important, not just those
using SH4 :)

Adam

QNX Software Systems Ltd.
[ amallory@qnx.com ]
With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.
On Unix, I am limited only by my knowledge.
--Peter J. Schoenster <pschon@baste.magibox.net>

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.sh4”