Edit/View Arcnet card setting - qnet_edit program?

bridged with qdn.public.qnx2

Edit/View Arcnet card setting - qnet_edit program?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:24 pm

We have a need to edit/view Arcnet card settings over our network.

I know there use to be a program which would allow one to edit Arcnet
card settings over the network (qnet_edit??).
Does anyone have any info on such a program (where we can find it??)

Thanks,
Ray

Jon W

Re: Edit/View Arcnet card setting - qnet_edit program?

Post by Jon W » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:55 pm

ftp://ftp.qnx.com/usr/free2/network/util/

jw
<Ray.PARKS@na.biomerieux.com> wrote in message news:behc2k$a08$1@inn.qnx.com...

We have a need to edit/view Arcnet card settings over our network.

I know there use to be a program which would allow one to edit Arcnet card settings over the network (qnet_edit??).
Does anyone have any info on such a program (where we can find it??)

Thanks,
Ray

Padraig Furlong

Re: Edit/View Arcnet card setting - qnet_edit program?

Post by Padraig Furlong » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:25 pm

Tried to access the link - a time out error occurred.

Padraig Furlong
"Jon W" <jon.willams@millbrookds.com> wrote in message news:bt4o3o$npl$1@inn.qnx.com...
ftp://ftp.qnx.com/usr/free2/network/util/

jw
<Ray.PARKS@na.biomerieux.com> wrote in message news:behc2k$a08$1@inn.qnx.com...

We have a need to edit/view Arcnet card settings over our network.

I know there use to be a program which would allow one to edit Arcnet card settings over the network (qnet_edit??).
Does anyone have any info on such a program (where we can find it??)

Thanks,
Ray

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnx2”