Multi-port Serial Card Availability

bridged with qdn.public.qnx2
Post Reply
Jim Lambert

Multi-port Serial Card Availability

Post by Jim Lambert » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:17 pm

Hi All,

We use a connecttech multiport serial card at one of our remaining QNX 2
sites and possibly need to replace this card with an equivalent. Does
anyone know of any multiport serial cards still being sold that work with
QNX 2?

TIA,

Jim

Bill Caroselli

Re: Multi-port Serial Card Availability

Post by Bill Caroselli » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:08 pm

Jim Lambert <jlambert@futurex.com> wrote:
JL > Hi All,

JL > We use a connecttech multiport serial card at one of our remaining QNX 2
JL > sites and possibly need to replace this card with an equivalent. Does
JL > anyone know of any multiport serial cards still being sold that work with
JL > QNX 2?

JL > TIA,

JL > Jim

Hi Jim

Isn't Connect Tech still selling multi-port serial boards?

I just got an e-mail from Adrian over there a few weeks ago.

Jim Lambert

Post by Jim Lambert » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:42 pm

"Bill Caroselli" <qtps@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Jim Lambert <jlambert@futurex.com> wrote:
JL > Hi All,

JL > We use a connecttech multiport serial card at one of our remaining
QNX 2
JL > sites and possibly need to replace this card with an equivalent.
Does
JL > anyone know of any multiport serial cards still being sold that work
with
JL > QNX 2?

JL > TIA,

JL > Jim

Hi Jim

Isn't Connect Tech still selling multi-port serial boards?

I just got an e-mail from Adrian over there a few weeks ago.
Yes, they are. I checked them out after I sent this post this morning. I
was shocked to see that they still are selling cards that work with QNX 2.
I have been so used to cards and devices not being available, that I didn't
think to check Connecttech first.

Jim

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnx2”