Where to buy mother boards

bridged with qdn.public.qnx2
Post Reply
Marcela

Where to buy mother boards

Post by Marcela » Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:16 pm

Where can I buy motherboards Pentium I or II.
This beacause I have been using Pentium III and I have many problems.

Thanks

Jim Lambert

Re: Where to buy mother boards

Post by Jim Lambert » Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:11 pm

"Marcela" <mcoindreaum@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Where can I buy motherboards Pentium I or II.
This beacause I have been using Pentium III and I have many problems.

Thanks

Hello:

You probably need to do what we did when we had to install a QNX 2 system a
couple of years ago. Look at single board computers and backplanes. These
industrial computers are still available in Pentium and Pentium 2
configurations. Here is a link to a company I have done business with in
the past: http://www.chassisplans.com/S_Series_SBC.htm. Google for
additional companies.

HTH,

Jim