QNX 2 image?

bridged with qdn.public.qnx2
Post Reply
Denton Yoder

QNX 2 image?

Post by Denton Yoder » Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:22 pm

Is there a downloadable qnx 2 image that I can make a bootable cd with?

I have an old piece of equipment booting 5-1/4" floppies, and I need to see
what I can do to make it more modern.

My floppy image has so few commands, that I can't mount anything.

Mario Charest

Re: QNX 2 image?

Post by Mario Charest » Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:53 pm

I have never heard of such a thing.

"Denton Yoder" <denton@vt.edu> wrote in message
Is there a downloadable qnx 2 image that I can make a bootable cd with?

I have an old piece of equipment booting 5-1/4" floppies, and I need to
see
what I can do to make it more modern.

My floppy image has so few commands, that I can't mount anything.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnx2”